Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Shot the fact





I would like to share this photo which I captured last summer with my office mates. When I choose my 2nd course Multimedia Arts I considered what I really want that will make me fulfill who I really want to be. Doing things you don’t like is like wasting time, you will never grow and happy if you continue those things you never wanted. I found myself having an interest in simple editing and photography that’s why I enrolled in a university to learn more skills, techniques and be professional on it.

Taking photos which I refer to called capturing moments. The picture is a good souvenir, when you are looking in a photo it brings you the memory of that images and making alive those moments in your mind. A picture serves an inspiration to others, strength to someone and hope.

Now, many applications are available to enhance images to make the color alive and attractive. I love doing things with creativeness, and technology makes almost anything possible today.

No comments:

Post a Comment